Portfolio of Work
The images shown are from Full Circle 2014 that was held at the Mandalay Bay Conference Center in Las Vegas, NV.
Full Circle is an educational conference held for employees of D.R. Horton. The goal of the conference is for all sales and marketing personnel from around the country to meet, discuss what has worked for their sales and marketing initiatives and for the digital marketing team at the corporate office to hold general training sessions and break outs. As the lead for all things Full Circle, my responsibilities included:
- Determine the agenda and coordinating training sessions
- Acquire sponsorships for the event
- Coordinate audio visual setup
- Determine seating, electrical, draping and lighting setup for all rooms utilized for the conference
- Create all graphics for signage, badges, promotional items and apparel needed for the event
- Coordinate happy hours, dinners and outings between vendors and D.R. Horton employees
- Facilitate all travel and hotel accommodations
- Coordinate with hotel staff to plan for all food and beverage needs
- Lead the team to register all attendees as they arrive
- Key point of contact for all vendors, hotel event planners and D.R. Horton employees during the event
- Conduct a survey after the event to determine what went well and what could have gone better to continually improve the event each year.